Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22598 released to fix many bugs
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22598 released to fix many bugs.
Microsoft opens ISO mirror download! Windows 11 new version released to fix many bugs.
For Windows Insider users in the Dev and Beta channels, Microsoft rolled out the Windows 11 Build 22598 preview update on April 14.
At the same time, Microsoft also released the ISO image of the preview version (officially open for download ), which is convenient for users to perform a completely pure installation.
It’s important to note that Microsoft is starting to offer new builds to Lenovo PC users participating in the Windows Insiders program.
These users should be connected to the Internet for at least 15 minutes to allow Lenovo PC Manager to automatically update to the latest version (188.8.131.5292 or later) to receive important fixes for the application.
Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22598 fixes:
- Fixed an issue where hovers like preview would stay up during all taskbar interactions if you were using keyboard focus on the taskbar.
- Fixed an issue where taskbar badges would reappear after explorer.exe crashes, even if you have turned off the taskbar badge in settings.
- Fixed an issue where some mouse movement events were not being passed to applications with icons in the system tray.
- Fixed an issue where hovering over some app icons in the system tray would not show previews or tooltips.
- In this release, app icons in the system tray should show up more reliably when opened again.
- Fixed an issue that delayed or prevented showing hidden icons from popping up.
- Fixed an issue where Chinese characters would not be displayed in the taskbar calendar when Lunar Calendar was on.
- Fixed an issue where the visual indicator around the app icon might not disappear when you stop sharing a window.
- Fixed a crash when selecting the “More” button in the “Start” recommendation section.
- Fixed a potential issue that could cause a crash on startup when invoked with gestures.
- Fixed an issue that caused buttons and labels in Start to have the wrong color when using a contrasting theme.
- Fixed an issue where Start would close unexpectedly if you swiped to scroll through the contents of a pinned folder in Start.
Additionally, the new system adds access key support for running new tasks (ALT + N), ending tasks (ALT + E), efficiency mode (ALT + V), and other buttons per page.
If you press ALT, letters will appear next to the buttons, and CTRL+Tab and CTRL+Shift+Tab will now cycle through pages in the task manager.